Western Canadian Buying Group
DENT Benefits Consulting conducted a survey that asked company owners, financiers, human resource managers and administrators about how to improve benefit platforms. We heard you loud and clear!
Here is what you told us!
The areas of concern were consistent across the board - It was obvious that it was time to implement a new, innovative benefit model that addresses those concerns. Those concerns included:
- High rates for satisfactory coverage
- Unpredictable rates at every 12 months
- Paperwork and Administration time
- Dated technology and systems
- Effective communication and advice
- Employee engagement/appreciation
- Once size fits all coverage
Contact us for more information on how the Western Canadian Buying Group can help with the productivity and profitability of your business in the next 30 days.